Cancellation of Order before Dispatch of Products by the Company
- The Company hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of Users order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of the order, , to supply less than the quantity ordered by the User. Company will inform the User about its decision to supply the products in quantity less than the quantity ordered. User then in its discretion may or may not agree to such modified quantity. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company’s servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the User. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an erroneous price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and Users credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If Users credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and Users order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to Users credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request, by
- Logging a call with Company’s Customer Care Centre by phone on 98849 46000 or;
- Write an e-mail to us on – info@vijayelectronics. net or;
- User can visit the nearest Croma store
- “Cancel Order” can be initiated any time after booking of order but before acceptance on the website
- Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company for credit into the same account from where the payment was made by User, within the time the product is shipped for Packing. However, it will be credited to Users bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction. The Company shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the User.
- The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to refund by the Company shall be referred to “Refund Policy.“